Friday 12 April 2019

What are the best stocks for option trading in Indian market?

Finding the best stocks for alternatives exchanging 2018

I am consistently gotten some information about how to locate the best stocks for choices exchanging and in 2018. The procedure beneath is for finding an appropriate rundown of stock to have on my center rundown which Ive been utilizing for a long time.

https://www.wealthbuildup.com/

You require your own center rundown or universe of stocks since taking a gander at each stock in the known universe is stoopid and I surely have time to examine 12,000+ stocks without having some extremely basic sifting
Lets additionally concur that you don't have to take a gander at each stock as some simply are not worth the time or exertion.

Gratefully there are numerous product instruments and online devices both free and paid that will enable you to make an appropriate universe of stocks for you to attract from your everyday trading.

Step by step instructions to locate the best stocks for choices Trading 2018

This short check list is something that I gone through on more than one occasion for every year to guarantee I have a fluid pool of stocks that can possibly move and do intriguing things with which to draw my day by day stock choices from.

1 – Liquid stock.
2 – Stock price >$30.00
3 – Optionable
4 – ATR >$1.00
5 – Option volume $1,000/pm
6 – Stock Bid/Ask – ideally less than $0.05 (subjective. Evaluate)
7 – Household name (subjective & optional)

What to do next after you have a universe of the best stocks for options trading?

What I do with this list is use this as my core universe of stocks. I no longer need to trawl through every possible stock that is available to trade. Neither do I need to check if it is worth trading. All this has been done in advance.
This list of stocks is what I will scan on a daily basis to draw my trades from.
I have discussed how I scan for stocks in detail here :

No comments:

Post a Comment